Sunburst Inn wants to help save the earth as much as possible by reducing waste, saving energy, and cutting down on water usage. With our renovation, we are committed to going green and have made the following green initiatives.
– We have added refillable shampoo, conditioner, and body gel bottles in each bathroom with our signature products to reduce the waste of small bottles filling our landfills.
– We are encouraging guests to reuse their towels and have provided colored clothespins in each bathroom to help guests identify which towel is theirs, thus less energy and water use with laundry.
– We are encouraging guests to utilize the same sheets throughout their stay to cut down on water and electricity usage at the hotel (of course we are happy to provide new sheets/towels if needed).
– We offer branded re-fillable water bottles in the lobby, to help minimize the use of single-use plastic bottles.
– Guest rooms are stocked with reusable glassware, coffee mugs, dishes, and silverware; as opposed to single use plastics.
– During our renovation, we made sure to donate old supplies so they could be reused. All of our blankets and towels were taken to local animal shelters.
– We recycle bottles, plastics, and glass whenever possible and encourage our guests to do the same.
Together we can save our beaches and our earth. Let’s work together to keep Indian Rocks, Florida beautiful!